CoupleUP 2022 Speaker
"Mark, We absolutely loved our 'Great Night Out' with you...it was a blast! You have a very unique and powerful ministry - a perfect combination of humor, music, and gospel message that engages and entertains the audience from start to finish. We cannot wait to have you back!"
Rich Hurles, Pastor, LifePoint Community Church, Plymouth OH (taken from Mark's website)
Meet this year's speaker, Mark Cable
Mark Cable has been ministering full-time through music and humor since 1981. His travels take him to churches and conference centers throughout the Eastern United States. About two thirds of Mark's engagements are "Great Night Events" - either the GREAT DATE NIGHT for couples, or the GREAT NIGHT OUT for all adults. The rest are church-wide events for all ages: Special Sunday morning SERMON in SONG concerts, Friend Day concerts, Volunteer Appreciation Events, family nights, and various church banquets. These events are described below.
An accomplished acoustic guitarist and songwriter, Mark has released 22 CDs and has received radio airplay on Christian stations across the U.S. His latest CD is entitled "Just That Good". He and his wife, Dodi, live in York, PA and have six children, ranging in age from 16-33. Mark is a licensed minister of the Gospel and has served as an elder in his local church. He has also coached youth and Jr. High basketball for over 20 years.
Things to know.
1. The event will be February 25th, 2022 and held at the Logan Conference Center (30682 Chieftain Dr, Logan, OH 43138).
2. Doors open at 6:30pm & event begins at 7:00pm.
3. Desserts & coffee/drinks will be provided.
4. Event will conclude around 9:00pm.
5. The environment will be relaxed - come as you are. We know there will be some who are excited to be there, and others who are apprehensive - we welcome all and will meet you as you are.
6. There will be giveaways throughout the evening!
7. The cost is $30 per couple, paid at the door. This covers event entry, desserts, drinks, and entry into the giveaways. All major credit cards, checks, and cash are accepted. You can also pay with PayPal, Venmo, or CashAPP. If you do not feel you can afford the entry fee, please send us a message in the contact form below. We have scholarship available!