"Wow. Man o man. A day after the CoupleUp event, my husband and I got into a knock down drag out! Our prayer books almost made it into our fire pit. We have been married 30 years and have always believed in God. But about 2 years ago, we humbled ourselves, repented of hidden sin and TRULY gave our hearts and our lives to Jesus. God immediately began blessing our marriage and restoring what we had lost during those dark years. He really did pull us out of the mire and muck!!! So....our books never made it to the fire pit. We forgave each other and prayed hard. And guess what? Satan fled!! We are SO overwhelmed that we have a God who is SO faithful even when we are faithless. We are so very thankful for the CoupleUp event, Robert Roger's testimony, the neat prayer books and the yummy candy! Much love and blessings to y'all!"
M & T of Logan
Meet this year's speakers
Heidi & Brad Mitchell
We are glad to meet you. No doubt, as couples we probably have a lot in common. We are a normal couple who have made our share of mistakes, failures, and sins. Together we have experienced mountain peaks and the dark valleys of marriage. Yet, we have received God’s grace, each other’s forgiveness, and have learned a lot along the way.
Through social media, writing, and speaking we bring building blocks for you and your spouse. These resources will be practical insights from life and the Bible. Our hope is that you will be encouraged to take intentional next steps as you Build Your Marriage.
Want to learn more, visit their website.
Things to know.
1. The event will be February 1st, 2020 and held at the Logan Conference Center (30682 Chieftain Dr, Logan, OH 43138).
2. Doors open at 8:30am & conference begins at 9:00am.
3. Doughnuts & coffee will be provided in the morning, lunch around noon (delicious subs, chips, & drinks).
4. Event will conclude around 3:00pm.
5. The environment is focused on being low-key and relaxed - come as you are. We know there will be some who are excited to be there, and others who are apprehensive - we welcome all and will meet you as you are.
6. There will be give-aways throughout the day!
7. The cost is $35 per couple. This covers entry, breakfast, and lunch and is paid at the door. All major credit cards, checks, and cash are accepted. You can also PayPal, Venmo, or CashAPP to cover the fee.
Venue: Logan Conference Center, 30682 Chieftain Dr, Logan, OH 43138
View Brad & Heidi's Promo Video